DescriptionAbout the job:
You've got the hot skills, the winning attitude and the clearance, but maybe your job doesn't live up to your career goals? At CollabraSpace, you
decide which project best suits your interests, talents, and ambitions. Tell us what you like to do, chances are we have a program ready to reward your talents.Requirements:
- Accepting all levels of Test Engineers
- Preference will be given to those with documented professional experience.
- Preference will be given to those with documented professional experience with automated testing tools such as Selenium
- Conduct research into and apply knowledge of Government test and evaluation concepts and related engineering, acquisition, and operations activities as needed to support the T&E activities
- Assess operational and system performance requirements for testability and criticality to frame and prioritize T&E objectives and enable evaluation planning
- Coordinate with program Systems Engineering (SE) and review T&E-related SE information to leverage functional analysis, system descriptions, parameter selection and dependencies, Modeling and Simulation, and initial performance risk assessments to inform evaluation planning
- Specify, validate, and adapt Modeling and Simulation for T&E use
- Apply Statistical Analysis of variations in performance behavior to characterize confidence in performance estimates
- Select, develop, & use analysis tools
- Select, coordinate, and calibrate Instrumentation, collection and data management tools, targets, & facilities
- Four (4) years of additional TE experience may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
- Bachelor's degree in Math, Science, Engineering, Statistics, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
- Clearance: Applicants must be U.S. Citizens possessing an active TS/SCI security clearance with a Polygraph.
- This position requires being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by December 8, 2021, or the established start date if after December 8th. Fully vaccinated is defined as, at least 2 weeks since receiving a single-dose vaccine or the second dose in a 2-dose series.
Collaboration is the fusion of people and ideas toward a common goal; and at CollabraSpace it's part of everything we do. It's the foundation upon which Collabraspace was created, at the core of our corporate philosophy, and even represented in our logo where different pieces of one circle work together. As a technical services and product company, Collabraspace supports the critical mission of our nation's security through ongoing collaboration with our team members, customers, and partners.
Across our 20+ programs we provide enterprise software development solutions and real-time collaboration to both government and private industry. CollabraSpace is headquartered in Annapolis Junction, MD, close to the majority of our work and therefore, close to you. CollabraSpace Facts:
- Team . At CollabraSpace, we truly believe in the team. We'll always do our best to find a position that makes you happy to go to work every day, support the charitable causes that are important to you, and encourage your involvement with the company by providing events for the whole family.
- Security. We offer competitive salaries but more than that, we make sure the salary we are offering you can be supported by multiple programs. Why is that important? See bullet #1; if you're not happy we will do our best to find something that does make you happy.
- Benefits . Our comprehensive benefits package means you pay very little for a full suite of coverage.
- 100% company paid premiums for Health and Dental plans for employees and eligible dependents.
- 100% company paid Life & Disability plans.
- 401(k) & Roth plan with company contribution immediately vested.
- Annual bonus plan, spot bonuses for a job well done, and referral bonuses.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) allowing you to use your time off as you see fit.
- Formal education and training benefits.
. You have heard it before but here you'll truly experience it. The management team "puts it all on the table" and always has an open door. Training and Education
. It's part of our collaborative environment. Besides the traditional off-site training which we pay for upfront, CollabraSpace offers in-house Technical Exchanges on a range of topics presented by our own technical staff or industry partners. Honors.
We earned the Alliance for Workplace Excellence Award for 4 years running and have been named to the Baltimore Sun's Top 100 Workplaces 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018 ; an award given based on survey responses from our team members. We are consistently ranked as one of the Top IT Firms in Baltimore by the Baltimore Business Journal.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
CollabraSpace is an equal opportunity employer. Employment policies and decisions on employment and promotion are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. The decisions and criteria governing the employment relationship with all employees are made in a nondiscriminatory manner, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state, or local statutes. Make a life at CollabraSpace, not just a living!