Do you want to make an impact where you work? American Swim Academy's schools are growing and we are looking for year-round swimming instructors who are enthusiastic, coachable, and who enjoy working with children. We offer paid training and flexible shifts that are perfect for anyone who wants to work a few extra hours each week. If you love working with kids, wed love to talk to you.SCHEDULE
Flexible; one weekend shift required. Shifts are available 7 days a week: morning, afternoon, and evening.PERKS
- $16-$19/hour depending on experience
- Uniform provided (along with a casual dress code)
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Career Opportunities
- 92 heated indoor pool
- 50% off of swim lessons for family
- Teach swim lessons to children ages 3+
- Come to work on time and ready to have fun!
- Must be available to work at least one-weekend shift, shifts are open 7 days a week: morning, afternoon, and evening
- Committed, flexible, and patient
- Love working with children and are comfortable in the water
If you, or someone you know, wants to work where you can make an impact, join our team!ABOUT USAmerican Swim Academy has been teaching the Bay Area to swim since 1973. Our goal is to promote water safety, comfort, and stroke technique for all ages and all abilities. We offer affordable classes on a flexible schedule year-round, 7 days a week. Our indoor pools are heated to a comfortable 92 and have been designed specifically for swim instruction.
Member schools are independently owned and operated. Your application will go directly to the member school, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this school. All inquiries about employment at these schools should be made directly to the school location, and not to US Swim School Association.