The qualified candidate will contribute to the development of biotherapeutic candidates with an emphasis on flow cytometry and cell-based bioassays. Working within a team setting, the qualified candidate will be responsible for method development, qualification, and sample testing to monitor the intended mechanism of action of drug candidates.
- Responsible for performing and troubleshooting cell-based assays such as such as flow cytometry, cytotoxicity and expression in a GMP environment.
- Responsible for maintaining cell lines using sterile cell culture technique.
- Documenting and reporting lab work according to GMP practices
- The candidate must be able to interact effectively with multi-disciplinary project teams.
- The candidate is expected to tabulate data, provide data interpretation to their teams and to their customers
- Bachelor's Degree with 1-5 years of experience or Master's Degree with 0-2 years of experience.
- Experience developing and performing cell culture, cell-based assays (e,g, flow cytometry, cytotoxicity, expression) for biotherapeutic drug candidates.
- Experience in GxP (GLP, GMP) environment.
- Experience with LIMS
- Comfortable and effective in a team-based, fast-paced environment where multi-tasking required.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
Position is full-time, Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Andover, MA are encouraged to apply. Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays