*Position Type:*Adjunct Faculty
*Disclaimer:*Liberty University's hiring practices and EEO Statement are fully in compliance with both federal and state law. Federal law creates an exception to the "religion" component of the employment discrimination laws for religious organizations (including educational institutions), and permits them to give employment preference to members of their own religion. Liberty University is in that category.
*Position Title:*Online Adjunct Professor | All Business Disciplines
*Does this position require driving?:*No
*Job Summary/Basic Function:*Liberty University Online School of Business is seeking remarkable faculty to teach online Business and Business-related coursework. Are you an exceptional academic or experienced professional who has the academic credentials to teach and prepare students for the critical thinking needed to launch a career, obtain a promotion or begin a career in a new field? We are seeking adjunct online faculty who have earned a graduate degree or doctorate in Quantitative or Qualitative Research, Analytics, Real Estate, Digital Marketing and Advertising, Financial Planning, Accounting, Finance, International Business, Marketing, Entrepreneurship, Organizational Behavior, Project Management, and Six Sigma/Lean. Multiple positions in each discipline are available. Work with us and be part of preparing students to successfully lead with integrity.
Classes are available at the undergraduate, graduate and doctoral levels, as well as the opportunity to chair doctoral research. For every level of degree program, there are a wide variety of courses that may fit your academic and professional experiences.
Classes are offered in an asynchronous format, with eight 8-week terms offered each year. Class assignments are done only at the request of the faculty member, with no minimum number of class assignments required.
Online faculty expectations:
• It is expected that an online faculty member will model a personal commitment to the goals and values of Liberty University, engage in an active commitment to, and experience of, personal spiritual formation within a biblically-informed Christian worldview. Candidate must be committed to the evangelical standards and mission of Liberty University.
• Teach from approved curriculum in accordance with assigned schedule to ensure student satisfaction.
• Assist students in achieving completion of objectives and learning outcomes.
• Provide regular and timely feedback to students.
• Participate in school retention initiatives by maintaining productive conduct with students and by getting in touch with, and offering assistance to absent students.
• Advise students in matters related to academics, attendance, and behaviors.
• Motivate students to actively participate in all aspects of the educational process.
• Maintain and report student grades and attendance in accordance with university policies.
• Other duties as assigned.
*Minimum Qualifications:*To teach at the baccalaureate level, faculty will need to possess a minimum of 18 graduate hours in the related discipline with experience desired. Relevant certifications are a definite plus.
To teach at the Master's or Doctoral levels, faculty will need to possess a minimum of 18 graduate hours in the related discipline and hold a related, conferred terminal degree.
All degrees must be earned from an institution recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
*Preferred Qualifications:*At least 3 years experience in your discipline at the mid- or senior-level of an organization.
*Special Instructions for Applicants:*Please note that while unofficial transcripts are required during this stage of the application process, official transcripts for all conferred degrees (excluding Associate's degrees) will be required should the department select you for an interview. In the references section of the application, please submit the names of two professional references and one pastoral reference. Your pastoral reference must be from your current church pastor, or someone within a leadership position within your current church. The pastoral reference cannot be an immediate or extended family member. If you have any questions regarding this posting, please contact the Faculty Hiring Office at [FacultyHiring@liberty.edu](mailto:FacultyHiring@liberty.edu)