Benefits of (Registered Nurse) RN position:
- Flexible Hours (12 hour shifts)
- Work Environment: Nursing Home
During these uncertain times, we just wanted to highlight and reiterate that our 'number one' concern is the safety of our staff and residents. We are taking very seriously the guidelines set forth by the state, and federal agencies on how to best protect ourselves. Please inquire within if you have any concerns.River City Nursing
makes it top priority to care for seniors with the respect, compassion and dignity they deserve. We understand that caring is what makes a community and without a sense of caring, there can be no sense of community. It's what sets us apart from any other Healthcare Center. At River City Nursing, our nursing staff are overly-courteous, respectful and maintain a high level of professionalism at all times. Our primary goal is to get you back in a condition to be independent once again while maintaining a friendly environment and providing nutritionally enhanced meals.
We are looking for a Registered Nurse (RN)
to care for our patients and facilitate their speedy recovery. You will also be responsible for educating them and their families on prevention and healthy habits. The ideal candidate will be a responsible and well-trained professional able to give the best nursing care with little supervision. You will be able to follow health and safety guidelines faithfully and consistently. The goal is to-promote patient's being-by providing high quality nursing care.Responsibilities: Registered Nurse (RN)
Requirements: Registered Nurse (RN)
- Monitor patient's condition and assess their needs to provide the best possible care and advice
- Observe and interpret patient's symptoms and communicate them to physicians
- Collaborate with physicians and nurses to devise individualized care plans for patients
- Perform routine procedures (bloods pressure measurements, administering injections etc.) and fill in patients' charts
- Adjust and administer patient's medication and provide treatments according to physician's orders
- Inspect the facilities and act to maintain excellent hygiene and safety
- Provide instant medical care in emergencies
- Supervise and train LPNs and nursing assistants
- Foster a supportive and compassionate environment to care for patients and their families
- Expand knowledge and capabilities by attending educational workshops, conferences etc.
Apply now to join our team as an RN and help make a real difference!
- A minimum of 1-2 years' experience
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Responsible and compassionate
- Outstanding organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Valid nursing license