SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment? Jump-start your career in our Labor & Delivery department. Submit your application today!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive pay rates, sign-on bonus/relocation, and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Student Loan Forgiveness
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match - 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Additionally, you will have a great opportunity for growth as you'll be joining one of the largest and most successful hospital organizations in the world.
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the Memorial Health family! We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Labor & Delivery RN to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
As a Registered Nurse in Labor & Delivery, you are responsible for assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating care for patients. You serve as a key position of the interdependent team, and hold responsibility for achieving positive patient and unit outcomes.
- This position requires competence in assessment, treatment, and/or care for Laboring moms and newborns
- You must be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care, based on physical, psycho/social, educational, safety, and related criteria, appropriate to the age of the patient/s
- You will work in collaboration with other members of the health care team to protect, promote and optimize health and ability, prevent illness and injury, alleviate suffering through the diagnosis and treatment of human response, and advocate in the care of individuals and families
- You contribute to the practice of nursing through participation in Shared Governance, attendance at unit meetings, completion of surveys, sharing of ideas through informal and formal channels of communication
- You will consider factors related to safety, effectiveness, cost and impact on practice in the planning and delivery of nursing service y status.
- Must be a graduate from an accredited school of Nursing: Associate's Degree in Nursing or higher is required
- Must be licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state which you practice and/or hold an active Compact/Multi-State RN license
- A current American Heart Association (AHA) or American Red Cross Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider is required
- ACLS and NRP certification required within 6 months of hire
In 2018, Memorial Health University Medical Center
became affiliated with HCA Healthcare (South Atlantic Division), one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services. HCA Healthcare has formed its mission and values to be patient-centered and for the good of all people, no matter the circumstance. HCA has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethispheresince 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.Memorial Health University Medical Center
(MHUMC) is a 640+ bed hospital in the beautiful southern city of Savannah, Georgia. The facility opened its doors in 1955 and has evolved into the most advanced healthcare provider in the region employing over 3,500 team members. Memorial Health University Medical Center
serves as a regional referral center for heart care, cancer care, trauma care, children's care, high-risk pregnancies and high-risk newborn care. Our hospital includes the region's only Level 1 Trauma Center, the region's only Children's Hospital and the Savannah campus of Mercer University School of Medicine. We proudly serve 35 counties across southeast Georgia and southern South Carolina. Memorial Health University Medical Center
is always looking to grow and further advance in the healthcare industry, earning local, regional, national recognition of excellence. MHUMC uses its vast clinical knowledge, innovative operating strategies, scale and stability to transform healthcare and help our community thrive.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Labor & Delivery RN opening. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Notice
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here. For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.