- Responsible for performing professional process engineering research, development, and evaluation in support of the company's complex semiconductor capital equipment and systems.
- Reviews processing techniques and methods applied in the manufacture, fabrication and evaluation of products. Involvement may begin at any step from pilot plant to full-scale manufacturing.
- May conceive and plan projects involving definition and selection of new concepts and approaches in the processing or development of new processes.
- Compiles and evaluates test data to determine appropriate limits and variables for process specifications.
- Supports customer technology managers in the planning, data collection, analysis, and reporting of customer demos to defend existing process applications.
- Works with suppliers to make sure required parts and supplies are available.
- Act as a resource for colleagues with less experience; may lead small projects with manageable risks and resource requirements.
- Professionally represents the company to the customer. Work closely with customer to understand customer issues and demands.
- Ph.D. in Materials Science, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry or Physics; or
- M.S with 3+ years of relevant work experience; or
- B.S with 5+ years of relevant work experience.
- Familiarity with working in a chemical laboratory.
- Experience in surface preparation and analytical techniques.
- Interest in advanced technology and an on-going desire to learn.
- In-dept understanding and working knowledge of Statistical Process Control (SPC) and/or Design of Experiments (DOE).
- Strong organizational skills and demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and ability to react to shifting priorities to meet business needs and deadlines.
- Excellent people skills with demonstrated ability to work effectively and efficiently with diverse teams, customers, internal and external partners.
- Collaboration/ Matrix environment mindset.
We believe it is important for every person to feel valued, included, and empowered to achieve their full potential. By bringing unique individuals and viewpoints together, we achieve extraordinary results.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.