HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us. YOUR ROLE
- Support and improve the current IT Service Management processes
- Resolve tickets and implement enhancements in the related ITSM tool (ServiceNow)
- Develop automated test cases using the tool's Automated Test Framework
- Review the delivered quality of documentation, process execution, audit readiness, and continuously work on improving the processes
- Act as a digital process expert and a point of contact for the ITSM processes as a part of the agile ITSM BizDevOps team
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Business Informatic
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience
- Fluent English speaker
- Proficient user of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- ITIL Foundation version 4 is a plus
- Expertise in ServiceNow, Change Management, infrastructure library and testing
21025351 Contract & Job type:
Full Time, RegularContact information for application-related questions:
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.