HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us. YOUR ROLE
- Work in a small and agile integrated strategy and IT team in a startup-like, fast-paced environment
- Manage end-to-end responsibilities from data modeling to front end development
- Develop & maintain data pipelines and set up data ontology
- Develop dashboards and applications with no-code / low-code application tools
- Bachelor's or Master's degree, preferably in the area of computer science, data analytics and business administration
- Minimum 2 years of professional business analyst experience in data pipelining with Python and SQL, preferably with PySpark
- Entrepreneurial mindset, ideally with prior experience in startups and small companies
- "Can-do" attitude and great adaptability 6. Fluent English language skills
21019336 Contract & Job type:
Full Time, RegularContact information for application-related questions:
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.