HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us. YOUR ROLE
- Monitoring and operating Incident, Problems and Change management queue currently based on Service Now.
- Participation and contribution in conference calls for major incidents in network environment, Remote Troubleshooting of installation and configuration of devices.
- Supporting wide area networks including hubs, routers and other peripheral devices (Silverpeak SD-WAN, HPE/Aruba, Cisco Routers and Switches).
- Operates and maintains wide area networks, tracks significant problems, monitors performance and perform or supervise updates or upgrades of hardware and software as required
- Supporting Security Components like Fortigate Firewalls, Pulse Secure and Cisco ASA Remote Access.
- Supporting Zscaler Internet and Private Access environment including Zscaler Client connector.
- Maintains documentation regarding network configurations, operating procedures and service records related to implemented network hardware and software.
- Operations of Henkel public DNS services (Move/add/change/delete DNS records).
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Software Development.
- Bachelors in IT Engineering or comparable studies.
- Should have a solid knowledge in wide area network operations with global suppliers (IPv4 and IPv6 based LAN/WAN Network Infrastructure, Routing protocols like BGP or OSPF).
- Beside these WAN services Security services like Firewall Rule-Sets (Fortigate) and Remote Access technology (PulseSecure and Zscaler).
- Proven team player with good collaboration ability with other integration engineers.
- Fluency in English.
req25107 Contract & Job type:
Full Time, RegularContact information for application-related questions:
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.