HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets. Job Summary
- To work with business stakeholders to close the functional and technical gap
- Design, develop and implement the DevOps culture within the infrastructure team
- Design, develop and implement infrastructure architecture, including processes
- Design, develop and implement Public & Private Cloud based infrastructure
- Design, develop and implement automation and orchestration to deliver Infrastructure-as-Code
- Supporting hybrid cloud platform (Alibaba Cloud, Azure, AWS & private cloud)
- Managing the Development, Testing, QA and Production infrastructure environments and CI/CD pipelines
Accountabilities (Time in %)
- Conducting all aspects of capacity planning, performance tuning and monitoring
- Planning, implementing, maintaining, and auditing for systems security and encryption
- To evaluate vendor deliverables, including source code
- Development of scripted procedures and automation of common executed tasks
- Collaborate and work with the various stakeholder to develop DevOps pipeline and workflow
- Operations 50%
- Support 50%
Skills and Experience Desired
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent applicable experience
- Chinese language would be an advantage
- Strong understanding of all underlying technologies (Hardware, Storage & Network).
- Experience in overall server operations (including basic administration, security, networking, backup, and performance monitoring)
- Ability to collaborate with teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
- 6+ years of IT experience, at least 3 in infrastructure/operations roles would be an advantage
- Experience with security concepts and technologies (authentication, authorization, encryption, digital signature), SSL, web service proxies, firewalls, multi-protocol gateways and VPN
- Familiarity with network security, encryption technology, and troubleshooting network issues
- Lateral thinking, reverse engineering, good at problem solving
- Programming skills and have strong interest in DevOps, Systems Engineering or Build and Release Engineering
- Experience programming in powershell, or with other scripting languages.
- Good Linux administration: Ubuntu / Debian, Redhat / CentOS, or strong Windows administration, or both.
- Obsession for good documentation: using wiki to log changes, write procedures and instructions
- Configuration management tools - Ansible
- Container-orchestration system - Kubernetes
- Continuous integration tools - Azure DevOps
- Practical experience implementing Alibaba Cloud, AWS, Google Cloud and/ or Microsoft Azure
- Automation experience with Terraform
- Experience with cloud-based development and deployment, would be an advantage
21024502 Contract & Job type:
Full Time, RegularContact information for application-related questions:
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.