Remote in Montreal, Canada
mthree, A Wiley brand
Our mission is to unlock human potential. We welcome you for who you are, the background you bring, and we embrace individuals who get excited about learning. Bring your experiences, your perspectives, and your passion; it's in our differences that we empower the way the world learns.About mthree:
mthree is a global IT Services firm, who provide Fortune 500 companies with emerging talent workforce solutions. We achieve this by strategically and collaboratively identifying long- term hiring strategies and pre-onboarding client bespoke training directly with hiring managers. mthree in turn also partners with Universities across the United States by providing students with a strong academic background a platform to kick-start their career within corporate technology teams. Prospective candidates are then given the opportunity to work with Fortune 500 companies globally, on specifically allocated projects and deliverable's. By joining mthree, recent graduates gain; priceless experience on a market leading salary and bespoke training with a structured support system.
The University Partnerships Specialist is responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with colleges and universities in a specific geographical region. The role requires an ability to support students bridge the gap between education and their career with a focus on building partnerships with strategic universities and organizations to grow and diversify our emerging talent pool. The University Partnerships Specialist will also manage a group of University Ambassadors, vetted and selected to increase brand awareness and applications from target universities.How you will make an impact:
What we look for:
- Work with school teams to create on-campus strategy at assigned target schools. Coordination of all on-campus and in-house activities for schools including company presentations, office visits, networking events, and interviews.
- Source key talent and make appropriate introductions to Talent team.
- Manage relationships with key university career services teams, student groups and academic leaders.
- Identify opportunities to embed mthree's traction in the University through delivering content, training courses, supporting tutors and students.
- Create and execute events and specialized programs for Universities- specifically with diverse candidate pool.
- Develop a strategy to build and evolve long-term relationships with key universities.
- Championing the Diversity and Inclusion initiatives by working within the universities and university organizations, widening participation opportunities.
- Delivering a well-executed and professional careers fairs and events calendar.
- Proactively make recommendations to expand our portfolio of academic relationships.
- Measure the campus recruiting program's successes and growth opportunities through internal data.
- Manage a group of interns who focused on-campus brand building and help improve the mthree Ambassador program
- Provide recruiting updates to assigned business function leaders in the form of recruiting conversion metrics and week-to-week hiring results.
- Become an expert of our ATS systems and help us make improvements to the efficiency of the overall talent funnel.
- A minimum of an Associate's Degree with work experience in campus recruitment or campus marketing.
- Desired: Undergraduate degree in business or another related industry highly desirable with experience using CRM software (Salesforce preferably)
- Desired: Knowledge of financial markets, compliance and products.
- A requirement for this role is to attest and provide proof of vaccination for Covid 19; Up to 25% Travel.
- Bilingual French/English. Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence candidates.
- Able to multi-task and juggle conflicting priorities.
- Driven to succeed and motivated by a target driven environment
- Willing to go above and beyond to hit personal and team quarterly targets.
Enabling Discovery, Powering Education, Shaping Workforces.
We clear the way for seekers of knowledge: illuminating the path forward for research and education, tearing down barriers to society's advancement, and giving seekers the help they need to turn their steps into strides.
Wiley may have been founded over two centuries ago, but our secret to success remains the same: our people. We are willing to challenge the status quo, move the needle, and be innovative. Wiley's headquarters are located in Hoboken, New Jersey, with operations across the globe in more than 40 countries.
Wiley is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We evaluate all qualified applicants and treat all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or based on any individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Wiley is also committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants and employees with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.#LI-MH1#LI-Montreal,Remote