At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If youâ€™re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us. Do you dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE
- Development and modification of Polyurethane adhesives and Polyester in flexible packaging application. Conduct lab synthesis, testing and evaluation work independently. Support on the new product scale-up production.
- Cooperation with APP business and AO teams to build up a center of competence in China. Performing lamination trials and evaluation of laminates.
- Cooperation with other departments/resources inside Henkel. Responsible for innovation projects and documentation necessary.
- Responsible for raw material optimization projects related to polyurethane adhesive and Polyester.
- Support on the localization of new formulations. In cooperation with production, purchasing, sales and global teams to further utilize the production plant and have more sourcing out of the region.
- Technical support of production in quality issues if required.
- Visit of customers for technical support and roll out new developments to figure out PD relevant focus and topics.
- Develop new product for APP PU technology, and share knowledge with other country and regions.
- Individual Tasks:
- To develop new Polyurethane adhesives and Polyester for new application. Product improvement for existed application and complexity reduction. 60%
- To work on raw material optimization project with purchasing, supply chain and production team 20%
- To solve customer request, deliver customer visit and test report externally and internally. To represent Henkel technically in customer visit independently and professionally. 10%
- To Maintain and update technical data on raw materials and finished goods in SAP 5%
- To follow company SHE lab policy 5%
- Fluent English
- Familiar with Windows and Microsoft Office basic operation
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.JOB ID:
21027063 Contract & Job type:
Full Time, RegularContact information for application-related questions:
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.