Ro Health is seeking a few great Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVN) for pediatric care for school districts.
- Specialty: School Health Nursing with Pediatrics
- Positions Available: Full Time
- Shift: 8:30am-4:30pm (School Hours) May Vary Slightly Depending on Location
- Pay: Starting at $27 per hour depending on License and experience.
- Flexible Schedule (Monday-Friday)
Skills Training We Provide for Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVN) and Registered Nurses (RN):
- Experience with Seizure Disorders
- Insulin Injections or Insulin Pumps
- Providing medication to students
- G-Tube feeding & medications
- Ability to handle behavioral issues
- Great Pay! Negotiable; Based on Experience
- Vanguard 401k with up to 4% Employer Match
- California State Nursing License
- Current Negative TB Result
About Ro Health
Led by Management with nearly 20 years of Healthcare Staffing experience, Ro Health is a knowledgeable, caring and supportive employer that advocates for your career advancement. By providing great compensation and the industry's best benefits, we have been able to retain some of the best healthcare providers in the industry. Our support staff is available 24/7 to meet any needs that may arise. You'll get one point of contact and we promise you'll never talk with a call center! Ro Health provides the personal touch of a small agency that is dedicated to creating a best in class experience down to the last detail.
Company DescriptionRo Health is a rapidly growing medical staffing and home health agency. We supply our clients and patients with healthcare providers that are kind and caring. We believe that our success depends on the success of our providers. Every day, we focus on how we can improve our providers' experience and their performance. We are committed to helping our providers achieve their goals while delivering exceptional patient care, and we are committed to making sure that our providers are comfortable and happy on their assignments.