Be a part of helping kids go back to school safely! Ro Health is seeking a great Registered Nurses (RN) to care for students directly in a one-to-one capacity in Santa Clara County. Assignments are available during the 2021-2022 school year!
- Locations: San Jose School Districts
- Specialty: School Health, Pediatrics, Special Education
- Positions Available: Full Time, Part Time, Per Diem
- Shift: Varies Within School Hours
- Target Start Date: ASAP Fall 2021
Compensation / Benefits:
- Great Pay! Negotiable; Based on Experience
- Vanguard 401k with up to 4% Employer Match
Minimum Qualifications for Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVN) & Registered Nurses (RN):
- California State Nursing License
- Current Negative TB Result
- No previous experience required, but experience in the following is a plus:
- Seizure Disorders
- Insulin Injections or Insulin Pumps
- Providing medication to students
- G-tube feeds & medications
- Ability to handle behavior issues
- New graduates may apply, great way to jump start career!
- Desire and passion to work with children in a school setting'
- 'Work Location: One location
Company DescriptionRo Health is a rapidly growing medical staffing and home health agency. We supply our clients and patients with healthcare providers that are kind and caring. We believe that our success depends on the success of our providers. Every day, we focus on how we can improve our providers' experience and their performance. We are committed to helping our providers achieve their goals while delivering exceptional patient care, and we are committed to making sure that our providers are comfortable and happy on their assignments.