_If youre seeking to become engaged in purposeful work that will have a far-reaching impact, Eurofins Agroscience Services (EAS) provides the environment youre looking for. With more than 50 years experience in the crop protection industry, EAS offers a unique portfolio of expertise, providing extensive laboratory and field support across multiple industries including agrochemical, biopesticide, pharmaceutical, biocide, and fine chemical manufacturers._
Eurofins Agroscience Services is searching for a Quality Assurance Associate to work in Easton, MD. This is an entry level position that includes the training you will need to be successful. Recent graduates are encouraged to apply.
QUALITY ASSURANCE ASSOCIATE RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO, THE FOLLOWING:
* Review protocols, procedures, data, reports, and other documentation for internal accuracy, consistency, and conformance with GLP regulations.
* Files protocols, amendments, deviations, inspections and other quality documents appropriately.
* Prepares, issues, and tracks reports of observations noted during audits and inspections. Reviews and evaluates addressed deficiencies for clarity, completeness, correctness, and potential impact on compliance status.
* Perform phase inspections of ongoing studies.
* Assist with review of data and reports.