Looking to grow your career as an Aviation Mechanic? Then it is time to take your years of knowledge and experience and TRAIN TOMORROW'S TECHNICIANS
at the Teterboro School of Aeronautics
Teterboro School of Aeronautics, first established in 1947, has now joined the largest family of FAA approved Part 147 aviation maintenance schools in the country, the Aviation Institute of Maintenance! AIM trains more FAA licensed aircraft mechanics than anyone else in the world and is excited for the new venture in New Jersey! For the past 25 years, we have expanded to over a dozen campuses throughout the country and we are continuing to broaden our horizons! Our schools have close relationships with airlines such as Delta, United, Republic, and others, in addition to smaller airlines and MRO's.TSA
is currently pursuing highly qualified instructors with creative and outgoing personalities to develop, train, and pass along their skills to future Aviation Maintenance Technicians and prepare them for careers in America's aviation industry. This position is a perfect opportunity for an experienced A&P Mechanic looking to take the next step in their education career path and impact the future of the Aviation industry. We currently have openings at our campus in Teterboro, NJ for A&P Maintenance Instructors to help train our growing group of students.?Instructor experience preferred, but NOT required!
We provide a teacher training course to help you perfect your teaching style and learn how to translate your skills for the classroom and instructional hangar.RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Teach classes on a regularly scheduled basis
- Establish and maintain academic and attendance records
- Submit attendance, grades, student evaluation, and all other required documentation and reports per established procedures
- Actively utilize proven student retention techniques approved by the school
- Attend in-service training seminars, as required
- Complete performance-based teacher education modules as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Medical Health Insurance, Dental and Vision Insurance, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan
- 2 weeks of annual vacation plus holidays and paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- Must have an FAA A&P License.
- Must have 3 or more years of hands-on experience in aircraft maintenance (special considerations will be given for more diverse experience) within the last 10 years.
- Prior instructional experience preferred, but not required.
I hope to hear from you through the submittal of your resume.