SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Registered Nurse - Cardiac Cath LabPRN
Position Summary and Job Responsibilities:
Medical City Arlington
- Responsible for the delivery of nursing care for all patients coming to the Cardiac Catherization, Interventional Radiology and EP Lab
- Performs nursing assessment/diagnosis/care plan/implementation of treatment/evaluation of treatment for all patients
- Participates in coordination of care with Cardiac Cath Lab Management, departmental staff, physicians and ancillary services.
is a 432-bed full-service hospital located in the heart of the growing South Arlington area. Our team consists of well over 1,000 full-time and part-time nurses, therapists, technicians and other healthcare personnel. Medical City Arlington is proud to be a leader in Dallas/Fort worth healthcare with nearly 700 highly skilled physicians who represent a wide variety of medical specialties. Together we form a team that focused on high-quality care delivered safely in an environment filled with compassion and service.
We offer a benefits package that will best suit your family's needs. You can choose from a variety of medical coverage plans that best fit your lifestyle. You also have the option to enroll in additional perks such as our matching 401k, student loan repayment, medical and childcare flex spending accounts, life insurance and tuition reimbursement.
HCA is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.QualificationsWhat you need to be successful:
- Current RN license from Texas Board of Nurse Examiners required.
- Current certification as a BLS Healthcare Provider and ACLS issued by the American Heart Association or American Red Cross is required
- Minimum 1 year Cardiac Cath Lab experience or 1 year Critical Care experience.
- Must have at least one (1) year RN experience in an acute care hospital
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here. For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.