At Alamar Biosciences, were on a mission to transform the field of proteomics for the early detection of cancer and other diseases. We are creating the worlds most sensitive proteomics platform to unmask the deepest secrets of our proteome. Our fully automated, high throughput platform will empower new biomarker discoveries for early detection and prevention of common diseases. We provide exceptional opportunities for those who have the entrepreneurial spirit, enjoy developing novel technologies and products, and aspire to grow together with the company.
We are seeking a Associate Scientist - Reagent Product Development, with a focus on reagent development. You will be working in a fast-paced environment, on multiple projects, and will be a part of a rapidly growing company to make a big impact in life science research and early disease diagnosis.
Primary Responsibilities include:
* Design, execute and analyze experiments to characterize the performance of assay reagents
* Participate in reagent QC test method development
* Perform non-conforming materials laboratory investigations, stability studies and validation activities
* Support the reagent/instrument integration, including process engineering studies
* Support developing manufacturing processes
* Maintain chemical and biological inventory to support manufacturing and research
* B.S. or M.S. in Biochemistry, Molecular Biology or related field
* Should have 2+ years of experience in research and development of advanced technology or equivalent undergraduate level lab classes
* Experience with a repertoire of techniques in molecular biology, PCR and qPCR.
* Experience in IVD product development with ELISA immunoassay and/or NGS is a plus
* Experience in Industry, preferably having developed and transferred products to a manufacturing setting
* Proficient in Microsoft Office
* Exceptional communication and organizational skills
We offer a competitive and comprehensive employee benefits package, including daily lunch, health, dental, vision, life insurance, a flexible spending plan, paid vacation, stock options and a 401(k) plan.
Alamar Biosciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer.