The Department of Otolaryngology at Penn State Children's Hospital is seeking a Pediatric Otolaryngologist to join the team.What We're Offering:
What We're Seeking:
- Join a busy academic practice with a strong referral base and a wide range of complex cases
- Highly collaborative and supportive atmosphere to grow and develop a practice based on your niche, including the opportunity to build an airway practice
- Abundant research opportunities and resources at your fingertips including basic science, clinical outcomes and clinical trial projects
- Faculty appointment at the Assistant/Associate Professor level with a competitive salary and benefit package
- Faculty development program, leadership and educational opportunities
Penn State Health & Community
- M.D., M.D./Ph.D., D.O., or equivalent degree
- BE/BC Otolaryngology and completion of a Pediatric Otolaryngology fellowship
- Demonstrated excellent qualifications in education, research, and clinical care
- Penn State Children's Hospital ranked among the best in the nation for tenth consecutive year by U.S. News & World Report.
- Penn State Health is multi-hospital health system serving patients and communities across central Pennsylvania with more than 1,300 physicians and direct care providers at 78 medical office locations.
- Hershey is a suburban community in a metropolitan area offering excellent schools.
Penn State Health is fundamentally committed to the diversity of our faculty and staff. We believe diversity is unapologetically expressing itself through every person's perspectives and lived experiences. We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, national or ethnic origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, veteran status, and family medical or genetic information.
PandoLogic. Keywords: Laryngologist, Location: Hershey, PA - 17033