We're Looking For:
Someone with tenacity, passion, discipline and grit to join our team as an Associate Dental Assistant Instructor
at our Morrow Campus
.To Do What:
In this position, you will be responsible for the delivery of quality educational instruction by helping develop the technical and soft skills needed for our students to secure a job in their new career.Who Are We: United Education Institute
is a leader in post-secondary career education and we are obsessed with student success. Our company is fast-growing and has opportunity for growth and advancement.What We Offer:
We are a Certified Employee-Owned Company and offer a variety of benefits for full-time and part-time colleagues including a generously matched 401(k) plan!Some of the great work you'll do includes:
***Teaching experience is not required if you are an expert in the field. We will train***
- Supporting students through their education journey and witness their dreams become reality
- Helping students determine their educational goals
- California Applicants: An applicant must be an RDA licensee for 3 years and maintain valid, current RDA license throughout employment in California. A Minimum of 3 years of experience in the dental field and RDA License is required for California schools. Must have X-Ray, Coronal Polishing, and Pit and Fissure certifications.
- Florida Applicants: EFDA is required for Florida based schools, unless the individual graduated from a Commission on Dental Accreditation (CODA) accredited school. A Minimum of 5 years of experience is required for Florida schools.
- Georgia Applicants: CDA/EDDA/EFDA certificate or 3 years of experience is required for Georgia schools.
- Arizona Applicants: Must possess an AZ Board-approved certificate in Radiology.
- Thirty-six months combined related industry and/or teaching experience.