Clinical Research Nurse (RN) with one to two years of nursing experience to conduct and manage multiple clinical trials according to the study protocol, perform collection of clinical data points, and provide seamless customer service to the patients attending the site.
Velocity Clinical Research's integrated approach requires Clinical Research Nurses to provide excellent care for patients and high-quality data to sponsors. The role of our Coordinators is paramount to achieving our objectives; as a CRC you may be responsible for the following tasks:
- Implement and coordinate assigned clinical trials including start-up, vendor management, subject recruitment, source development review, scheduling subjects, protocol training, collection of regulatory documents, conducting visits, ensuring data is entered in a timely manner and all queries are resolved, managing and reporting adverse events, serious adverse events, and deviations, implementing new protocol amendments, providing all closeout reports.
- Apply project management concepts to manage risk and improve quality in the conduct of a clinical research study
- Develop, coordinate, and implement research and administrative strategies to successfully manage assigned protocols.
- Communicate effectively and professionally with coworkers, leadership, study subjects, sponsors, CROs, and vendors.
Successful applicants will have the following:
- We have multiple openings - your level will be commensurate with your education and experience.
- Must have active RN
- 1 years' work experience in clinical research or clinical research site environment is desirable
- High level of attention to detail
- Personable, able to build rapport with patients with ease
- Motivated about a career in clinical research
- Excellent planner, organized approach to work