Research Associate - Full-TimeAbout Silver Lake Research
At Silver Lake Research, we use our powerful Enhanced Affinity Platform to create diverse monoclonal antibody (MAb) panels for detection of traditionally "difficult" or non-immunogenic targets. The EAP™ System was designed to generate a massive immune response to any target antigen - orders of magnitude more potent than standard immunization schemes.The Job
We are currently seeking a motivated and energetic Research Associate to work on MAb and product development projects. This Research Associate position will specialize in the design and development of new immunoassays for a wide variety of applications, ranging from human diagnostics, to veterinary diagnostics, to confidential test development projects for governmental agencies. We desire a creative and flexible Research Associate capable of inventive problem solving, who is able to immediately work efficiently on a team of other Research Associates reporting to a Senior Scientist.
Who We Need
- Design and development of new LFA tests and other immunoassays.
- Communication and collaboration with other SLRC teams and customers.
- Continuous reporting of scientific progress to Senior Scientists and the Director of R&D.
The ideal candidate will possess:
Why You Should Work With Us
- A solid background in the theory and practice of immunoassay techniques.
- Experience in immunoassays, immunology, and microbiology.
- Experience with antibody/ protein purification and modification preferred.
- Strong organizational, record-keeping, and lab management skills.
- Computer literacy and strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work efficiently with minimal direction.
- Competitive Salary
- Generous PTO policy
- 401(k) program with employer match
- High-quality medical benefits
- Quickly-growing company making a major difference in global health
Powered by JazzHR