Pharmaceutical (Dose) Formulations Research Assistant
Are you the ideal life sciences candidate with an interest or experience with: Reagent Preparation, Wet Chemistry or Pharmaceutical (Dose) Formulations?
As part of the Madison, WI dose formulations study technician team, primarily using wet chemistry equipment and techniques, you will prepare formulations for research studies that are evaluating the safety and effectiveness of new drugs. Common duties include preparing laboratory reagents, vehicles, diets, solution/suspensions and capsules according to study protocols.
Sign-on Bonus: $4,000 ($2,000 upon hire and $2,000 after 6 months)
Covance is now Labcorp Drug Development
Our name has changed but our mission remains the same-to continue bringing you advanced drug, device, and diagnostic breakthroughs.
How you will be rewarded
- Pay rate: $19 per hour
- Sign-on Bonus: $4,000 ($2,000 upon hire and $2,000 after 6 months)
- Work primarily 1 st shift, with some overtime
- Enjoy 24 days of personal-time-off (PTO) (pro-rated depending on start date)
- Have access to two educational assistance programs and paid holidays
You'll have access to growth opportunities empowering your career journey with
- Formal and informal mentoring opportunities
- Extensive training and job shadowing opportunities
- Personalized development planning
- Exposure to many drug development scientific career paths
*Applies to candidates that start on or before March 31, 2022.
- Bachelor of Science/ Arts (BS/BA) degree in Biochemistry, Biology or related scientific field
- Experience may be substituted for education.