If you have a passion for science and working in a dynamic and fast paced lab with a cohesive team, the Research Assistant III
position will take you to the next level in your career.
We have an excellent opportunity for someone to join our Immunotoxicology team in Somerset, NJ
. Lapcorp Drug Development's work in developing new pharmaceutical solutions has an incredible impact on millions of lives worldwide. Be a part of this life-saving work and help improve patients' lives while growing your career.
As a Research Assistant III, you will analyze samples for various compounds and components, run assays, perform data analysis and QC data in compliance with standard operating procedures (SOPs) and regulatory agency guidelines.
Other Duties and Responsibilities
Candidates given best consideration will have:
- Document work properly and maintain study documentation and laboratory records.
- Recognizes deviations from expected results and notifies line management.
- Operates equipment/instrumentation in accordance with appropriate SOPs.
- Effectively plans assigned workload on a daily basis
- Maintains a clean and safe laboratory work environment.
- Contributes to a cohesive team environment. Plans individual workload in coordination with team members
- Minimum of 1 year experience in immunotoxicology
- Strong flow cytometry or cell or tissue culture experience
- Ability to work well independently as well as be an active team player
We offer excellent training with extensive benefits including
medical/dental/vision plans, 24 days of PTO in the first year, tuition reimbursement, 401K with 5% matching, employee stock purchase plan and much more! Education/Qualifications:
Recommended:¨ Bachelor of Science degree in a related field.¨ Experience may be substituted for education. Experience:
Minimum Required:¨ At least 2-4 years of experience at a Lab Scientist II or equivalent job discipline.¨ Familiar with the use of standard laboratory equipment.¨ Experience with analytical instrumentation¨ Previous experience of working to GLP¨ Basic knowledge of computers and software programs.