Labcorp is hiring a Senior Data Scientist to join their existing team. You will produce innovative solutions driven by exploratory data analysis from complex and high-dimensional datasets. Apply knowledge of statistics, data modeling, data sciences and artificial intelligence to recognize patterns, identify opportunities and make valuable discoveries. Use a flexible, analytical approach to design, develop, and evaluate predictive models. Generate and test hypotheses and be involved from ideation through delivery. Education/Qualifications:
- Advance degree is required in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Math or related field. Master's or Ph.D. is preferred but open to Bachelor's Degree.
- 3-5 years of experience
- Must be able to provide evidence of relevant research expertise in the form of presentations, software, technical publications, and/or knowledge of applications.
- Experience in artificial intelligence and statistical learning
- Experience with statistical methodologies and machine learning techniques such as: neural networks, graphical models, ensemble methods and natural language processing
- Experience with multiple deep learning techniques such as CNN, LSTM, RNN, etc., in addition to standard machine learning approaches such as those found in scikit-learn.
- Master of evaluation techniques for supervised and unsupervised techniques. Knows to evaluate the quality of data and determine gaps in data or assumptions.
- Proficiency with Python. Can develop meaningful python code using objective oriented programming and functional programming. Writes tests for code. Can debug errors quickly.
- Strong data visualization skills.
- Familiarity with one or more machine learning libraries or frameworks such as: PyTorch, Tensorflow.
- Experience with rational and non-structure databases is highly desirable.
- Experience using cloud technologies such as AWS with tools such as S3, EC2, Lambda, Athena, etc.
- Demonstrated success in technical proficiency, scientific creativity, collaboration with others and independent thought.
- Ability to collaborate with the team and translate existing research into practical solutions and products ability to build and manage relationships with various collaborators across and outside the company.
- Comfortable working with both technical and non-technical staff to translate concepts and algorithms into working prototypes.
- Drive project execution and implement a robust plan for measuring success
- Lead discussions with senior leadership at the department or functional level