Who We Are:
With almost 70 years of experience as an independent research, development, and evaluation laboratory for fuels and lubricants, we are well qualified to tackle challenges affecting marine vessels and locomotives, trucks and automobiles, and even hand-held power tools. Objectives of this Role:
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities:
- Assist clients with monitoring fuel quality or fuel compliance to State and Federal regulations in the United States.
- Investigate fuel quality issues out in the field.
- Prepare client quotes for standardized testing, sample kits, and/or sample acquisition.
- Prepare work instructions/work orders for Data Processing, Shipping and laboratory detailing client requirements for requested services.
- Monitor and follow-up on work orders to ensure client work requests are completed on time.
- Assist laboratory in solving technical problems with standardized testing.
- Actively communicate with clients regarding services.
Special Requirements: Job Locations: San Antonio, Texas
- Requires a Bachelors with a 3.00 GPA in Chemistry
- 0-2 years: Experience in analytical chemistry, wet chemistry, instrumentation (GC, MS, HPLA, AA), quality control, experience with reading and comprehending test methods is required
- Skills in Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Skills in Microsoft Access or ability to be trained on MS Access
- Must be able to pay close attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Strong verbal communication skills
- An understanding of and a commitment to customer service and customer satisfaction is required
- Willingness and ability to frequently interact directly with demanding clients and work flexible hours when needed is required
- A valid/clear driver's license is required
For more information about this division, visit the Fuels & Lubricants Research home page.
For benefits information at our San Antonio location, click here.
For benefits information at all other locations, click here.
An Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Disabled/Veteran
Committed to Diversity in the Workplace