HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us. YOUR ROLE Responsibilities
YOUR SKILLS Requirements
- Conduct comprehensive research and interviews on Digital Transformation / Industry 4.0 topics
- Analyze and process data supporting supply chain business operations
- Assist in maintaining process documentation including requirements, processes, traceability matrix, and business critical metrics
- Currently enrolled in a Masters degree program in Industrial Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or Mathematics
- Strong communication and analytical skill with a high drive for achievement
- Experience with SQL, python programming, and version-control software development
- Ability to challenge the status quo and bring fresh ideas to established processes Preferred Skills
- Previous internship / co-op
- Experience with DevOps platforms such as Microsoft Azure or AWS
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau
- Understanding of Supply Chain Management
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.JOB ID:
21024959 Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited TermContact information for application-related questions: