At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If youâ€™re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us. Do you dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE
- Drive and support initiatives to improve quality, safety, health and environmental performance within Adhesives North America.
- Complete projects and continuous improvement initiatives to reduce cost of poor quality and improve customer satisfaction.
- Deliver training and implement standards and tools to improve quality performance.
- Collaborate with global teams and corporate functions to support the regional implementation of global quality strategy and corporate initiatives.
- Support the regional SHEQ and operations network managers achieve their quality performance targets and objectives.
- Preferred candidate should be located in close proximity to Henkel Plant locations.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Chemistry or relevant Science/engineering discipline is required.
- 5+ years of quality experience in a manufacturing / chemical industry environment is required.
- Knowledge and experience with ISO/IATF standards preferred.
- Knowledge of PPAP/FMEA and SAP preferred.
- Knowledge and experience with SQC/SPC, Six Sigma, 8D, and A3 tools preferred.
- Experience with Adhesives or sealants and coatings knowledge a preference.
- Excellent project management and organization skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization, and to manage cross functional teams.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.JOB ID:
21026402 Contract & Job type:
Full Time, RegularContact information for application-related questions: