Miami Dade College, North Campus
is now accepting applications for the Faculty, Artificial Intelligence
position. This Faculty member will teach courses in Artificial Intelligence within the bachelor's program and support the overall mission of Miami Dade College to bring high-quality, affordable, dynamic education that prepares learners for the global workplace.Duties and Responsibilities:
- Teaches lecture and laboratory sections
- Evaluates students and performs career and academic advising
- Plans and organizes instructional materials to meet course objectives
- Develops and teaches online courses
- Teaches Dual Enrollment classes
- Recruits, advises, and evaluates students
- Prepares and writes grants for the School of Engineering and Technology
- Teaches information systems technology courses college wide
- Participates in a variety of departmental, campus and college-wide programs, activities, and committees
- Doctorate or master's degree in Artificial Intelligence, Computer Science, Machine Learning, or related field (e.g., Information Technology, Computer or Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering); or Doctorate or master's degree and 18 graduate semester hours in Artificial Intelligence, Computer Science, Machine Learning or related field (e.g., Information Technology, Computer or Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering).
To learn more about this and other positions at Miami Dade College visit us at www.mdc.edu/jobs.
The Chronicle of Higher Education. Keywords: Faculty Position, Location: Miami, FL - 33167