Screen reader users may encounter difficulty with this site. For assistance with applying, please contact . If you have questions while submitting an application, please review these .Current Employees and Students:
If you are currently employed or enrolled as a student at The Ohio State University, please log in to Workday to use the internal application process.
Welcome to The Ohio State University's career site. We invite you to apply to positions of interest. In order to ensure your application is complete, you must complete the following:
- Ensure you have all necessary documents available when starting the application process. You can review the additional job description section on postings for documents that may be required. You will be presented with the opportunity to attach up to five (5) documents in the Application Documents section. If necessary, please consider combining documents into one file.
- If you require any assistance with including the necessary documents in the application process, please reach out to email@example.com.
- Resume parsing is not effective on documents which exceed one (1) page. As a result, it is not recommended to select Autofill with Resume when applying if using a resume or CV which exceeds one (1) page.
- Prior to submitting your application, please review and update (if necessary) the information in your candidate profile as it will transfer to your application.
Job Title: Assistant Professor of Medicine (Tenure)
Department: Medicine | IM General Internal MedicineTenure faculty (regardless of rank)
- persons with the titles of professor, associate professor, assistant professor and instructor who serve on appointments totaling 50% or more service to the university and who are eligible for tenure or who have obtained tenure. Duties and responsibilities are assigned in accordance with the workload guidelines laid out in the pattern of administration of each faculty member's tenure initiation unit (TIU) and, as appropriate, regional campus; obligations will include research, service and/or teaching or clinical practice. These faculty will have earned doctorate or other terminal degree in the relevant field of study or possession of equivalent experience.
Location: Morehouse Medical Plaza - Pavilion (0880)
Position Type: Regular
Scheduled Hours: 40Shift:
Salary Grade: Negotiable Grade Profile Annual
The Ohio State University believes in diversity in people and ideas. What Ohio State does matters. And how we do it matters. When we are at our best, we make a real difference to people. Our size, breadth, geography, history and standard of excellence position us to drive the future of higher education. We believe that the university should be a place where people can work and learn together in a safe environment, free of violence, harassment, discrimination, exploitation, or intimidation. As such, finalists for any faculty position that carries tenure must sign an authorization and disclosure form, which will allow current or prior employer(s) to share information to the University regarding any findings of employment-related misconduct or disciplinary proceedings against a candidate and/or any pending investigations related to alleged misconduct. Such information shall include findings and pending investigations with respect to sexual harassment, violence, or harassment; research misconduct; financial fraud or misconduct; foreign influence violations, grant misuse or misconduct; and/or any other type of finding or pending investigation relating to a candidate's employer's policies and rules governing faculty conduct that may reasonably be expected to affect a candidate's appointment. If the University becomes aware of any past finding of misconduct or pending investigations that were not disclosed, Ohio State will treat that as a serious omission and reserves the right to rescind an offer or terminate employment.Final candidates are subject to successful completion of a background check. A drug screen or physical may be required during the post offer process.
Thank you for your interest in positions at The Ohio State University and Wexner Medical Center. Once you have applied, the most updated information on the status of your application can be found by visiting the section of this site. Please view your submitted applications by logging in and reviewing your status. For answers to additional questions please review the .
The Ohio State University is an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, disability, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, genetic information, HIV/AIDS status, military status, national origin, race, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy, protected veteran status, or any other basis under the law.
Applicants are encouraged to complete and submit the Equal Employment Identification form.Category
Health Specialties Teachers, PostsecondaryEducation