Nestlé Health Science invests in every employee to make certain each person can reach their greatest potential and works in an environment rooted in respect, diversity and teamwork. We focus on empowering the patients and consumers we serve to live healthier lives through industry leading nutrition and nutrition-enabling solutions by keeping their needs at the center of everything we do. We make quality and innovation our highest priorities when delivering our trusted brands such as BOOST®, Carnation Breakfast Essential®, Peptamen®, Compleat Organic Blends®, Zenpep®, and many more.
We are a globally recognized leader in the field of nutrition science with our US headquarters in Bridgewater, NJ, and have over 5000 employees around the world. Come join the Nestlé Health Science family and experience exciting opportunities!Position SummaryKey Responsibilities:
Experience and Education Requirements:
- Support introduction of new products and processes by "building the manufacturing process" through providing product and process expertise from conception to first plant production. Support manufacturing improvement projects and Technical Acceptance requests.
- Support the development of competitive process technology and novel NHS products, considering manufacturing conditions and requirements already during conceptualization and development to achieve project targets through quality by design.
- Support achievement of project milestones through coordination and execution of various tasks as required. Provide expertise and on-site support for technical assistance requests.
- Document, report, and present project results to project team and/or management.
- Establish close relationships with product development, quality and engineering of R&D, AG, market/factory technical and operational teams to achieve a seamless development and deployment process for introducing new products and improving performance of existing lines.
- Coach less experienced associates on process development best practice and process/equipment standards; contribute to functional leadership of AGs
- Establish, implement, and maintain owned NCE processes (incl objectives, KPIs, related documents) taking into consideration both planned and unplanned changes.
- Employee is responsible to follow and uphold all Food Safety, Food Quality, Occupational Safety, Health and Environment policies and procedures as pertains to role.
- 8+ years of practical experience in manufacturing or comparable function
- BSc, MSC, or PhD in engineering, technology or sciences or equivalent. Factory experience
- Scientific/Technical/Product Knowledge
- Factory experience
- Recipe formulations and key ingredients
- Process technologies relevant for NHSc
- Protein/mineral interactions
- Business operating systems and software
146727It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
To our veterans and separated service members, you're at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé. The skills you've gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. In addition, with our commitment to an inclusive work environment, we recognize the exceptional engagement and innovation displayed by individuals with disabilities. Nestlé seeks such skilled and qualified individuals to share our mission where you'll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé home.
The Nestlé Companies are an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, gender, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, perceived disability, medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected status, as defined by applicable law. Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or please dial 711 and provide this number to the operator: 1-800-321-6467.
Bridgewater, NJ, US, 08807