The College of Business at Franklin Pierce University is seeking applications from candidates interested in teaching undergraduate and graduate courses on a part-time basis for the Spring Rindge semester and Online Terms of the 2021-2022 academic year, and for the purposes of developing a deeper pool of qualified instructors to meet our growing needs. Courses are offered both in-person, for our undergraduate Rindge campus classes and online, for our graduate and undergraduate online courses.
Anticipated teaching needs include the following content areas:
- Accounting - Principles through Advanced
- Healthcare Administration
- Mobile and Digital Marketing
- Sports and Recreation Management
- Human Resources Management
- Organizational Behavior
- Business Analytics
- Strategic Planning
For more details regarding specific course information, please refer to theResponsibilities Include:
Experience and Qualifications:
- Develop an understanding of and maintain a commitment to the mission of the University and the College of Business
- Demonstrate subject matter expertise and student-centered focus
- Minimum of a Master's degree in appropriate field or closely related discipline
- Documented teaching experience and pedagogy at the college level
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with diverse groups of students and faculty
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility in facilitating courses based on scheduling need
Applications will be reviewed as they are submitted.
As an Equal Opportunity employer, Franklin Pierce recognizes the impact of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences, backgrounds and perspectives. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, pregnancy, age, disability gender identity and expression, protected veteran status or any other status protected by law.
If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-899-4075. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
Powered by JazzHR