Job DescriptionEmployee Responsibilities:
The Ideal Candidate Would Possess
- Development, qualification/validation, and sample analysis of ligand binding based PK and ADA assays to support preclinical and clinical development biotherapeutics.
- Assess analytical result data on acceptability using Watson LIMS system or other computer software and maintain documentation according to guidelines similar to GLP
- Work according to established Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and regulatory guidance
- Maintain accurate records of ongoing projects in adherence with documentation standards
- Assist in generation and review of reports and contribute to trouble shooting efforts
- Collaborate and communicate within and across the work group
- Work in a structured environment under direct to moderate supervision
- At least 1 year related laboratory experience
- Previous working experience in a regulated environment (GxP, preferably GLP)
- Previous experience in ligand binding assays such as ELISA, MSD etc, in a bioanalytical setting.
- Familiarity with Laboratory Information Management System (preferably Watson LIMS)
- Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
- Ability to manage multiple projects under tight timeline and problem solving skills
- High sense of responsibility, accountability, and professional integrity
- B.S./B.A. in Molecular Biology, Immunology, Cell Biology, Biology, Biochemistry, Biology, or related biological science discipline.
- Experience in cell culture. Experience working in a regulated environment.
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. with overtime as needed. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of West Point, PA are encouraged to apply.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays