Kodiak Sciences is currently offering unique opportunities to highly motivated,
Senior Research Associate/Scientist to
join our Bioanalytics team to perform biologics-related bioanalytical assays.
The individual preferably has experience in assay development to contribute to the development of pharmacokinetic, anti-drug antibody and biomarker assays to support early discovery up to pivotal clinical trials. The successful candidate will contribute to the development, validation and sample analysis of regulated assays using a range of platforms and analytes. The bioanalytical scientist may also function as the principal investigator of projects and participate in cross-functional team discussions at various stages of research and development, as well as contribution to regulatory submissions.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- With training, implement bioanalytical strategies by hands-on development, validation and conduct in-house regulated bioanalysis testing of PK, ADA, ADC, Nab, and biomarkers samples in support of preclinical and clinical studies
- Contribute to study design, data generation and reporting, regulatory document preparation and submission(s)
- Analyze data and concisely communicate findings to team members and management.
- Participate in critical discussions of experimental design, assay troubleshooting to ensure robust, quality-controlled assays
- Record, analyze data, and prepare data summaries and presentations.
- Contribute to and/or author protocols and standard operating procedures.
- Maintain accurate notebooks and real-time experiment documentation.
- BS degree in a scientific discipline (Cell Biology, Molecular Biology or equivalent)
- Knowledge and/or experience in basic techniques of ELISA, MSD, and cell-based assays are highly desired
- Ability to organize and analyze data and prepare reports
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in GraphPad Prism and LIMS preferred
- Effective communication, interpersonal, organizational, and multi-tasking abilities