SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Registered Nurse - Cardiac Cath Lab - Interventional Radiology PRN - 1 shift per week minimum
Applying the standards set forth for nursing practice by the American Nurses Association (ANA), the Cath Lab/IR RN
will organize, modify, evaluate, document and maintain the plan of care for unit patients.
- Plan, implement, revise and delegate nursing care
- Perform necessary technical skills as delineated through education, expertise, and unit requirements
Join our team and you will experience a total rewards package to support your health, life, career and retirement including:
- Incorporate teaching into all aspects of nursing practice
- A supportive and collaborative work environment
- Opportunities to progress in function, skill, and pay
- A competitive wage scale with annual merit increases
- Generous tuition reimbursement and clinical certification support
- A comprehensive health and wellness package including medical, dental and prescription drug coverage
- HCA's Time Away From Work Program that combines paid time off, disability coverage and leaves of absence (including paid family leave)
We offer a benefits package that will best suit your family's needs. You can choose from a variety of medical coverage plans that best fit your lifestyle. You also have the option to enroll in additional perks such as our matching 401k, medical and childcare flex spending accounts, life insurance, tuition reimbursement and student loan repayment programs.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
There's a real difference at Medical City Frisco, and it's evident in the way we touch the lives of those we treat.About Us:
Medical City Frisco operates as an acute care hospital with services including orthopedics, neurosurgery, gynecology, pediatric surgery, bariatrics, general surgery, ENT, robotics, and ER. Additional services, including OB and cardiovascular treatment, will be added in the future. Our facility currently has 74 beds, 12 state-of-the-art operating suites including two DaVinci robots, a 24/7 emergency room, a full-imaging department with a 64-slice CT, MRI and fluoroscopy, a fully accredited lab, and a blood bank.QualificationsWhat you need to be successful:
- ADN required and BSN preferred
- Texas State RN license or compact license is accepted
- Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) for Healthcare Providers issued by either the American Heart Association or American Red Cross required
- Must have at least one (1) year RN experience in an acute care hospital
- Cath Lab or Interventional Radiology experience is highly preferred
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here. For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.