At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us. Do you dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE
- Full responsibility on the raw/packaging materials specifications & alternatives to achieve the optimum quality with the best prices on the right time
- Review and consult marketing products claims/promotions
- Responsible for Laundry and Home Care formulas control and assure its alignment with Henkel MEA
- Manage R&D activities to support business needs with minimum cost & fastest time
- Manage competitor's analysis program and monitor the results & conclusions with concerned parties in Egypt & Dubai lab.
- Bachelor's degree in Chemistry / Science / Engineering; Master's degree is preferable
- Minimum of 7 years of experience (preferably in FMCGs) & 5 years in managerial roles
- Strong knowledge of R&D processes in consumers goods
- Fluency in written and verbal English
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We look for a diverse team of individuals who possess different backgrounds, experiences, and mindsets.JOB ID:
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Contact information for application-related questions:
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.