Prime Analytical Laboratories (PAL), LLC a contract testing laboratories located in Concord, California is looking to hire an experience Analytical Chemist to join the analytical chemistry lab. You will be developing, performing and validation a variety of assays for our clients. We provide analytical chemistry services for different industries such as BioPharma, dietary supplements, cosmetics and other life science companies. You will be using analytical equipment such as HLPC, GC-FID-MSD, LC-MS-MS, FTIR, TOC, ICP-MS, Atomic Fluorescence Spectrophotometer and other smaller instruments.
- Develop chemical assays for variety of products such as small molecules, large molecules, dietary supplements, natural products and combination products, based on published papers, USP, FDA, AOAC or other regulatory agencies.
- Prepare SOP's, validation protocols.and reports.
- Operate and perform basic maintenance of analytical equipment as needed.
- Perform chemical assays using any of the following equipment: HLPC, GC-FID-MSD, LC-MS-MS, FTIR, TOC, ICP-MS, Atomic Fluorescence Spectrophotometer, moisture content, conductivity meter, pH meter and other instruments.
- Review results and prepare reports as needed.
- Train other lab personnel as needed
- Minimum of BS degree in chemistry with at least 5 years hands on experience performing chromatography assays using HPLC, GC and LC-MS.
- Expert knowledge of LC-MS, GC-MS and ICP-MS
- Hands on experience using Agilent equipment software.
- Broad experience developing chemical assays for different industries.
- Excellent English language skills- written and spoken
- Ability to multitask and able to handle more than one priority.
- Creative nature and willing to learn new assays
- Excellent team player