What You Will Do:
Registered Nurse (RN) - Cardiac Cath Lab
Full Time - Day shift
We are looking for a Cardiac Cath lab Registered Nurse (RN) to join our extraordinary nursing team at University of Maryland Shore Regional Health.
At University of Maryland Shore Regional Health, you can learn, grow and make a lasting impact on patients and families. You'll experience the support of a collaborative work environment and a sense of collegiality unlike any other. Our comprehensive system has many locations and practice options to choose from throughout the beautiful Eastern Shore of Maryland.
Want to learn more about UM Shore Regional Health?
As a Registered Nurse at UM Shore Regional Health, you'll experience:
* The advantages of working for a Magnet® designated Medical Center
* A comprehensive benefits package including health, vision and dental coverage including prescription drug coverage.
* Work Life Balance: You'll accrue paid annual leave; we offer dependent care reimbursement, short/long term disability and an employee assistant program.
* Educational Assistance: We support your continuing education and career advancement by offering tuition reimbursement and a student loan repayment program*
Demonstrates the ability to administer quality nursing care in a professional manner which supports the patient/significant others utilizing the nursing process with coaching and mentoring from his/her team members. Practice supports System and Nursing Strategic Plans, Shared Leadership, and the principles of Relationship-Based Care. Practices within the limits of the Nurse Practice Act of the State of Maryland and adheres to institutional policies, procedures and standards. Practices within the standards of the American Nurses Association for: Scope and Standards of Practice, Code of Ethics for Nursing, Nursing's Social Policy Statement and Specialty Nursing Standards for his/her area(s) of clinical practice.
* Systematically and continually collects data regarding the health status of the client. The data is recorded, accessible, and communicated to appropriate members of the Multidisciplinary Healthcare Team utilizing system policies, procedures, and practice guidelines.*
* Coordinates a comprehensive individualized Plan of Care for the client, their significant other, and healthcare provider to obtain expected outcomes.*
* Implements the Plan of Care in accordance with established policies, procedures, and practice guidelines in a safe and appropriate manner.*
* Determines both the clients' progress towards the attainment of expected outcomes and the effectiveness of nursing care.*
* Performs charge nurse responsibilities, supervising, nursing, and non-nursing, personnel in the provision of patient care.
* Demonstrates knowledge and fundamental skills necessary to organize, prioritize, and deliver age-specific care in a safe and appropriate environment.*
* Demonstrates ability in planning, delegation, and coordination of work group activities essential for the provision of quality nursing care.*
* Ensures accuracy in the medication process, including transport, storage, security, and/or administration of medications to include IV solutions.*
What You Need to Be Successful:
* (RN) Registered Nurse with 1-3 years of Cath Lab or Critical Care (ED) experience preferred.
* 30 minute call time
* M-F with call rotation
* BSN preferred
* Specialty certification encouraged
* Meets licensing requirements to practice registered nursing in the State of Maryland
* Must meet all applicable state and local professional requirements.
If interested, please email an updated resume to Tonya McDonald at email@example.com or schedule a call for immediate consideration.
Click here to learn about our Community College Tuition Assistance Incentive Program
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.