Our mission is to restore cell health and resilience through cellular rejuvenation programming to reverse disease, injury, and the disabilities that occur throughout life.
For more information, see our website at altoslabs.com.What We Want You To Know
We want our employees to bring their whole selves to work and be recognized for the talents, perspectives, and unique life and career experiences they bring. We are a culture of collaboration and scientific freedom, and we believe in the values of diversity, inclusion and belonging to spur innovation.
What You Will Contribute to Altos
We are offering an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Research Associate with a strong background in mammalian cell culture techniques to join our multi-disciplinary team of scientists. You will be involved in cutting edge research in a highly enriching environment and with ample opportunity to acquire new skill sets for professional development.
- Be part of our exciting research effort and help design and execute projects around cellular rejuvenation and homeostasis
- Generate and maintain mammalian cell lines
- Perform and optimize cell-based assays
- Utilize multicolor FACS for cell sorting and analysis
- Bachelor's degree in Bioengineering, Molecular Biology, or a related field
- 1+ years of full-time laboratory experience
- Strong expertise in sterile techniques for mammalian cell culture
- Experience with multicolor FACS
- Excellent record keeping skills (familiarity with ELNs preferred)
- Takes pride in dependable and accurate work
- Experience with molecular biology techniques
- Experience with confocal microscopy, with a focus on live cell imaging
- Track record with iPSC reprogramming and handling
- Experience in 3D cultures and organoids
Altos currently requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to legally required exemptions (e.g., due to a medical condition or sincerely-held religious belief).
Thank you for your interest in Altos Labs where we strive for a culture of Scientific Freedom, Learning and Belonging.