Job Scope and Purpose:
Our Boston based client is seeking an experienced clinical scientist to join their oncology-focused team. The incumbent will provide medical and scientific input and expertise to individual clinical trials within a global development program of a disease area. Applicants should have previous experience with the planning, execution and reporting of clinical trials; development of trial related documents; development of presentation material for trial-related advisory boards, investigator meetings and protocol training. If you are looking to join a well-established team with room for growth, continue reading and consider applying today.
Primary Job Requirements:
- Ideally PharmD or PhD in health sciences / translational research with substantial experience in clinical development and clinical research with 3+ years of experience
- Strong background in haemato-oncology, oncology or immuno-oncology
- Experience in early and/or late drug development (Phase 1-3)
- Ideally, at least three years of relevant professional experience, ideally in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry
- Prior experience in regulatory authority interactions / submissions preferred but not a must
Whether you are seeking a career change or simply interested in becoming part of our network, you will appreciate the ethics guiding each Stratacuity team member. We build lasting relationships with exceptional biopharmaceutical talent and take great care to protect your personal information. Upon receiving your inquiry, you may be directly contacted by a Stratacuity team member to discuss your career goals. We will not share your information with anyone without your direct prior consent.
PROVEN SCIENTIFIC PLACEMENT™
Stratacuity is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Stratacuity will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact us.