At ATL, exceptional is our ordinary! As a leader in scientific sourcing for more than 30 years, we employ diverse talent including complex scientific roles and operational and leadership professionals. We're currently looking for an Analytical Chemist to join our growing team. Ideal candidates are engaged in our purpose, motivated to exceed client expectations, focused on continuous improvement, and able to communicate well with members across the organization. As an Analytical Chemist at ATL, you will be an integral part of brining innovative and life-saving products to market.Schedule:
12-hour, rotating 2-2-3 shift with every other weekend scheduled.What You'll Do
What You'll Need
- Perform various sample preparation, extraction, and analysis techniques utilizing analytical methods.
- Perform serial dilutions to create standards and quality control samples following a written method.
- Perform identification, gravimetric, qualitative, and physical testing on a routine basis.
- Execute titration testing, chromatography (GC and/ or HPLC) and atomic absorption (AA).
- Utilize basic instrumentation to perform testing on a routine basis.
- Meet all testing assignment deadlines, and document all analysis in a timely and accurate manner.
- Perform method validations and verifications.
- Complete DIR/OOS/CAPA documentation.
- Assess SOPs and methods, recommend and initiate changes as needed.
- Support audit activities.
- Perform routine lab maintenance, maintaining a clean and safe laboratory space.
What You'll Receive
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry or related scientific discipline preferred.
- 1+ years of experience working with GC, HPLC or Atomic Absorption (AA) preferred.
- Experience in an FDA or cGMP regulated environment preferred.
- Understanding of theoretical knowledge behind instrumentation and methodology including method validation preferred.
- Experience in the consumer products, pharmaceuticals or personal care industry preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills such as relationship building, initiative, positive attitude, and team building.
- Ability to present facts and recommendations effectively, both written and verbal.
- Ability to manage time and prioritize work effectively.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Accurate data management, sorting and interpreting.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, agile environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
- Career Mobility & Ongoing Development
- Collaborative & Supportive Culture
- Advanced & Emerging Technologies
- Diverse, Equitable & Inclusive Workplace
- Competitive Wages & Benefits
ATL offers a comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Pet Insurance, a 401(k) Retirement Plan with company contribution, Paid Time Off, and an Associate Assistance Plan. In addition, we offer a competitive salary and the advantage of a professional environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements. AT ATL, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status. ATL strongly supports diversity in the workplace.