At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us. Do you dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE
- Initiates and executes new packaging qualification in collaboration with country, operational and regional teams
- Qualifies all new packaging items within the lab and ensuring the use of standard testing methods and proper documentation.
- Executing all lab related activities.
- Supports Henkel's sustainability agenda by ensuring all new packages meet international recycling, health and safety requirements and other regulations
- Follows Henkel compliance and corporate SHE standards, policies and procedures
- Initiates process developments necessary to support cross-functional teams to achieve the completion of new technology and innovations
- Assures technology state of the art through patent protection of all new developments and technologies
- Bachelor's degree in BSc Mechanical, Material, Chemical and Polymers/Plastics Engineering
- Ideally holds 2-3 years of R&D Packaging experience
- International working experience is a plus
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office tools
- Excellent knowledge of CAD tools
- Good command of English, additional language is a plus
req28125 Contract & Job type:
Full Time, RegularContact information for application-related questions:
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.