We are seeking a Kidney Disease Triage nurse to provide exceptional care to our patients in Indianapolis, IN! This is an excellent opportunity for an independent nurse who like a challenging clinical environment with a positive an opportunity to educate patients!
Under the direction of the medical providers, nurses ensure that quality care is provided in an efficient and safe manner. Responsible for telephone nursing including post-op care and urgent needs of ill patients, acting as liaison with the physicians. Assist in the daily function of the clinical area as a resource for Medical Assistants. Nurses follow established processes including patient assessment and nursing diagnosis.Core Office Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00PMNo weekends, No holidays, No call.
Being an IU Health nurse means building a professional nursing career crafted by you, with competitive benefits, a culture that adopts your outstanding strengths, and supports your goals. If you are seeking an organization where you can engage professionally, develop clinical expertise, further learning, cultivate new relationships, and fuel your spirit of inquiry, join us.
Looking to build your career at a growing company? Apply now - we can't wait to hear from you.
- Requires an Associates of Nursing (ASN); Bachelors of Nursing (BSN) preferred.
- Requires current state of Indiana license as Registered Nurse.
- Requires that the RN has graduated from a nationally accredited nursing program.
- Requires Basic Life Support certification through the AHA.
- Other advanced Life Support certifications may be required per unit/department specialty according to patient care policies.
- May require ability to assess patients without face-to-face interaction.
- Requires awareness and understanding of legal implications of patient care activities and performance as a Registered Nurse.