Responsibilities RN - Cardiac Catheterization Lab - Einstein Medical Center Philadelphia
- Participates in development and evaluation of nursing practices provided in the clinical setting and the overall function of the clinical area.
- This includes planning and provision of comprehensive nursing care to a specific group of patients and delivery of medical regimens prescribed for those patients by a licensed physician, and participation in the identification and resolution of nursing practice and unit problems.
- This position requires providing service to the following age populations- adult to frail elderly - in a manner that demonstrates an understanding of the functional/developmental age of the individual served.
2 year commitment for 24k sign on bonus - new hires onlyQualifications
- Graduate of a state approved school of professional nursing and /or college is required.
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing required.
- Experienced candidates will be considered with a commitment to enroll in a BSN program.
- Current Pennsylvania RN license, active and in good standing is required.
- CPR certification through the American Heart Association required. ACLS required.
- 1 - 3 years of Hospital RN experience is required.
- Critical care experience preferred.
- Cath Lab experienced preferred.
Einstein Healthcare Network is a private, not for profit organization with several major facilities and many outpatient centers. Our primary mission is to provide compassionate, high quality healthcare to the greater Philadelphia region. Einstein Healthcare Network promotes wellness.Closing Statement
Jefferson Health delivers state of the art healthcare services to patients throughout the Delaware Valley and southern New Jersey. Jefferson (Philadelphia University + Thomas Jefferson University) provides more than 8,400 students from nearly 40 states and 40 countries with 21st century professional education. Combined, we have over 30,000 employees.
Jefferson Health, with 14 hospitals (seven are Magnet designated by the ANCC for nursing excellence) and 40+ outpatient and urgent care locations, offers a broad range of primary and complex, highly specialized care that touches the lives of more than four million patients annually. U.S. News & World Report has ranked Thomas Jefferson University Hospital among the nations best in eight specialties. Jefferson Health also includes the NCI designated Sidney Kimmel Cancer Center; it is one of only 70 such centers in the nation.
Thomas Jefferson University has ten colleges and three schools that offer more than 160 undergraduate and graduate programs. Our University is dedicated to inter-professional and transdisciplinary approaches to learning that offer a vibrant and expandable platform for professional education. Through this unique model, we are preparing our students for current and yet to be imagined careers.
As an employer, Jeffersonmaintains a commitment to provide equal access to employment. Jefferson values diversity and encourages applications from women, members of minority groups, LGBTQ individuals, disabled individuals, and veterans.