Clinical Nursing Adjunct Faculty
Harcum College in Bryn Mawr, PA, a leader among the nation's independent, two year colleges, has an immediate opening for a Clinical Nursing Adjunct Faculty, primarily responsible for clinical and pre-clinic instruction. All clinical experiences are scheduled on week days.
- Direct clinical supervision of up to 8 students
- Completes all required clinical documentation
- Conducts effective pre and post-conferences
- Provides regular evaluation of students' performance and progression
- Facilitates learning and student development
- Communicates effectively with faculty, students and clinical agency staff
- Attendance at orientation and end of semester meeting
Master of Science in Nursing
Current Pennsylvania Nursing License
Current Health Care BLS/AED certification
Minimum of 3 years medical-surgical nursing experience (preferred)
Previous Clinical Adjunct Experience
Maintains Health Requirements
Excellent Communication Skills
ABOUT HARCUM COLLEGE
Harcum College is an independent, coeducational, fully accredited, residential college. The College offers associate degrees in allied health, business and social science, as well as certificates and a variety of continuing studies programs.
Founded in 1915, it was the first college in Pennsylvania chartered by the state to offer the associate degree. Today Harcum has career-centered degree programs on its Bryn Mawr Campus, located 20 minutes west of Philadelphia, programs online and at Partnership Sites throughout the region, serving over 1,000 students.
Harcum provides quality instruction from faculty, close student-faculty collaboration, small class sizes, and individualized support services.
Harcum College offers a comprehensive benefits package and the salary will be
commensurate with experience.
Harcum College is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.