This is a home-office based position (remote) that involves visiting 4-5 clients per day, 4-5 days per week in Central and Southern Oregon, with the majority of the clients located within the Central Oregon area. As such the rep can be located / reside anywhere From Bend to Klamath Falls. A company vehicle is provided and travel expenses are covered. The total compensation package is very competitive and negotiable based upon experience and readiness to hit the ground running!
This position is responsible for helping maintain, grow and nurture existing business with current clients and assisting with bringing new clients on board. The outside client services team, helps our clients better understand the full potential of our services and acts as a liaison between the client, our internal operations and customer service. This opportunity is fabulous for relationship-focused individuals that enjoy building partnerships and interfacing with a diverse audience in one-on-one interactions. Successful individuals will be comfortable working independently, self-motivated to accomplish goals and have extensive experience in a medical setting.
To see a glimpse of what its like working at Interpath, check out this quick video: https://youtu.be/iMaXUt6s9rg
Highlights of Main Job Duties:
1. Assists with the maintenance and growth of the organization's relationship with existing clients.
2. Accurately solves problems and answers questions for Interpath clients.
3. Gauges client satisfaction with Interpath operations and performance.
4. Works closely with local Interpath sites and Managers to solve client issues.
5. Support sales team with on-boarding new clients.
6. Maintains regular communications with corporate representatives on trends and changes to assigned region.
7. Understand and adhere to HIPAA policies, procedures and regulations to assure patient confidentiality.
The Territory / Outside Client Support Rep has a schedule of M-F 9am - 5pm with common before & after hours work as clients needs arise. After-hours during weekends only on occasion.
Please note *** Candidate must comply with all state, local and federal rules, guidelines and requirements with respect to safety and health. This includes, but is not limited to any mandates with respect to the COVID-19 virus, such as PPE, testing, or vaccination rules, absent a legally recognized need for accommodation. Such accommodation requests should be promptly submitted to HR and will be reviewed and approved based on the circumstances presented.
1. High School Diploma, Associates Degree or higher preferred
2. Valid driver's license with no restrictions
3. Excellent communication and customer service skills
4. Detail oriented and accurate while working in a fast paced environment
5. Understanding of basic medical terminology
6. Ability to adapt to, embrace and use our CRM (HC-1) software.
7. Must be able to understand and use productively other business specific software as required and desired by the corporation.
8. Must have medical industry experience (e.i. CMA, CNA, phlebotomist, specimen processor, medical lab assistant, etc.)
Interpath Laboratory, Inc. is a family owned & operated, clinical and anatomic pathology laboratory with over 90 locations in Oregon, Washington and Idaho. We are the Northwest's leading, innovative laboratory company dedicated to providing, rapid, reliable, and economical laboratory testing services and pride ourselves on building a vibrant work culture where building relationships, teamwork, curiosity, and positive attitudes are at the core! From a comprehensive benefits package to an ever evolving learning and development program which fosters career growth - we truly value our employees and are very proud of the work family that we have built since 1967.
In addition to above average market compensation, Interpath also has a comprehensive benefits package. Benefit Highlights:
- Laboratory discounts for in house testing
- Medical with In-Network & Custom Discounts
- No cost for employee only Medical & Dental coverage
- 401(K) with discretionary employer match
- Paid Time Off
Drive assigned vehicle in all types of conditions, including built-up areas, freeway and rural traffic, hours of darkness and inclement weather.
Able to enter and exit assigned vehicle.
Able to sit in vehicle/drive for up to 2+ hours nonstop.
Able to load and unload assigned vehicle, with frequent bending involved.
Occasional kneeling, bending, stooping to perform vehicle inspections and minor operator maintenance.
OSHA Category:This position may involve exposure to blood, body fluids and/or tissues. All employees performing these duties are offered the opportunity to receive the Hepatitis-B vaccination series.
EOE Disabled/Veteran:Interpath Laboratory is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.