LABCORP IS HIRING!! Are you looking for a career that impacts patient lives? A stable company where you can find professional growth & career advancement? You can find it here at Labcorp. With three state-of-the-art metabolism laboratories in Madison, Wisconsin, Huntingdon and Harrogate, UK, Labcorp has helped hundreds of pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies select compounds to progress into development. Labcorp provides a comprehensive range of ADME services to support drug discovery and development programs.
Our Drug Metabolism
team is looking to add a Staff Scientist - Metabolite ID and Profiling
to our team in Madison, WI
. In this role, you will perform day-to-day technical management of studies. Job duties would include the following:
- Profiling and structure elucidation of drug candidate metabolites using LC/MS and radiodetection and other techniques as appropriate
- Performs day-to-day technical management of studies with occasional mentorship and guidance management to develop general expertise in the field.
- Responsible for the design, conduct and reporting of studies to meet scientific, regulatory and client requirements. (Studies will be of intermediate complexity in design and scope)
- Reviews technical validity of projects and results with occasional help from more experienced scientists.
- Evaluates data for report preparation and experiment modification, as applicable and writes comprehensive reports.
- Project management responsibilities, including: client interaction.
- Co-authorship of scientific papers and posters.
At Labcorp, we deliver answers for crucial health questions-because the more we know, the better life can be. Our more than 70,000 employees across the world reach more than 160 million patients each year. With this unmatched global scale and scientific expertise, we are innovating for millions.
There is no better time to join us!
Patients can't wait. Neither can we.
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
- Bachelors of Science (BS) degree in science required. PhD degree desired (additional experience not required with a PhD). Experience may be substituted for education.
- Knowledge of GLP and regulatory guidelines.
- Proficiency in project management skills.
- Ability to conduct literature review.
- Skilled in data interpretation and report writing for studies.
- Familiar with the use of standard laboratory equipment and analytical instrumentation, including GC/MS, HPLC and LC/MS.
- Skilled in customer service communication.
- A minimum of 7 years related experience in a laboratory environment, 3 years within the designated field of position.
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our Privacy Statement.