As a Research Assistant II, you will analyze samples using cell based bioassays and ELISAs
to determine relative potency of numerous products for a vast array of different clients, perform data analysis, and QC data in compliance with appropriate SOPs and regulatory agency guidelines (GMP).Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Document work and maintain study documentation and laboratory records.
- Recognizes deviations from expected results and takes appropriate action.
- Assist in the set-up, operation and performance of routine maintenance on general equipment in compliance with appropriate SOPs.
- Support the implementation of startup priorities, systems and SOPs for the biotechnology group.
- Provide input and participate in project meetings.
- Maintains a clean and safe laboratory work environment.
- BS/BA degree in science or related field; experience may be substituted for education.
- Demonstrates effective oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Organizational skills
- Must be able to work in a laboratory setting. This is a hands on position working within the laboratory primarily executing ELISAs and cell based bioassays.
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
- Requires 2-3 years of scientific experience relevant to the technical area of responsibility (ELISAs and cell based bioassays).
- Experience with equipment and data analysis related to technical area of responsibility is required.
- Experience in a high throughput regulated environment strongly preferred
- GMP/GLP experience helpful
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our Privacy Statement.