Why we need you to join our team!
Labcorp Drug Development has helped pharmaceutical and biotech companies develop one-third of all prescription medicines in the market today. Chances are, you or someone you know has benefited from a medicine or medical device that Labcorp helped develop. Your role is vital to improving the health of family, friends and animals.We are currently looking to hire a Research Assistant for our In-Vitro team in Ann Arbor, MI! What will you be doing:
This entry level role will organize, perform and document procedures pertaining to the Cell Culture Laboratory of In Vitro Services, Preclinical Oncology.
How will you be rewarded!
- General tissue culture procedures including daily care and maintenance of cells, freezing and thawing and cell enumeration. Prepare media and other reagents or solutions.
- In Vitro production including cell expansion, viability estimation, cryo-preservation and record keeping.
- Follow all established procedural SOPs, equipment maintenance and documentation of all procedures.
- Working in a fast paced, team environment
Working in Ann Arbor, MI our Research Assistants:
- Pay rate: $19.00 per hour
- Work a 1st shift including rotating weekends, some holidays and some overtime
- Enjoy 24 days of personal-time-off (PTO) (pro-rated depending on start date)
- Have the option to participate in the Labcorp Education Advantage program where you have access to over 15 Undergraduate On-line Degree Programs offered through Arizona State University (ASU). Tuition is paid by Labcorp!
- Have access to other great benefits including: tuition reimbursement, paid holidays, a 401(k) plan with a generous company match and of course medical and dental insurance.
- Bachelor's Degree scientific discipline*
- *Combination of education and/or equivalent relevant experience in college level science courses with laboratory component or working experience
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
- Experience with basic laboratory and equipment
- In vitro laboratory experience preferred
- Mammalian Cell Culture experience preferred
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our Privacy Statement.